Win tickets to see Maggot Moon at the Unicorn Theatre…
We are very excited to announce that, in partnership with the Unicorn Theatre, we are giving away four tickets to see their production of Maggot Moon adapted from the CARNEGIE Medal and COSTA Award winning novel by Sally Gardner.
Adapted by Jemma Kennedy and directed by Jesse Jones, the Unicorn Theatre is excited to be bringing Sally Gardner’s dazzlingly original and award-winning dystopian novel Maggot Moon to the stage. Using live drawing, cameras and projection, this world première expresses the world of the book and the extraordinary spirit of its main character, 15-year-old Standish Treadwell.
In a sinister 1950s Britain, dark government forces are at work and spies and surveillance are everywhere. Standish tells us his story as he begins to unravel the dark secrets of the violent and oppressive Motherland and form a plan to try to save his best friend and uncover the truth, no matter what.
This is an utterly gripping and deeply moving story for young audiences about protecting the ones you love, and the courage it takes to do the right thing.
- To receive give-away prize, contestant must have either retweeted with three tags (twitter) or commented three names (instagram).
- Only one entry per person.
- This competition is open to UK and Ireland residents 16+, or with parental permission and with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
- Entries must be received by 23:59 GMT on 20th October 2019. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Automatically generated entries or entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
- The prize is four tickets (only) to Maggot Moon at the Unicorn Theatre between the dates 22-27 October, 2019.
- Entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are illegible, mechanically MV reproduced, mutilated, forged, falsified, altered or tampered with in any way. Entrants agree to abide by the Contest Rules and the decisions of the independent judging panel, which are final.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable and the winner may not sell or offer the prize for sale or use it for any further competition, contest or promotion.
- The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity or social media.
- Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
- The Promoter is Hot Key Books, Unit 3.25, The Plaza, 535 Kings Road, London, SW10 0SZ.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.