Have you ever wished you could ask your favourite book character a question? Ferius Parfax, protagonist of WAY OF THE ARGOSI and a fan-favourite from the SPELLSLINGER series, is ready to hear them…
Whether it’s a deep, philosophical question about the Argosi, or what she likes to eat for breakfast, author Sebastien de Castell will answer the best question in an exclusive audiobook bonus short story.
Not only that, the curious minds who asks the winning question will win a bundle of prizes including:
- A personalised signed bundle of WAY OF THE ARGOSI and FALL OF THE ARGOSI
- The chance to name an Argosi in RISE OF THE ARGOSI (one winner only)
- Your question answered in an exclusive audiobook short story in FALL OF THE ARGOSI
To ask your question and enter the competition, head over to this Tweet and reply with your question.
DISCOVER WAY OF THE ARGOSI
1. To receive give-away prize, contestant must have complied with the rules as set out by the competition runner.
2. Only one entry per person.
3. This competition is open globally to anyone aged 16+, or with parental permission and with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
3. Entries must be received by 23:59 GMT on 15th July 2021. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Automatically generated entries or entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered.
4. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
5. Entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are illegible, mechanically MV reproduced, mutilated, forged, falsified, altered or tampered with in any way. Entrants agree to abide by the Contest Rules and the decisions of the independent judging panel, which are final.
6. The prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable and the winner may not sell or offer the prize for sale or use it for any further competition, contest or promotion.
7. The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
8. The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity or social media.
9. Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
10. The Promoter is Hot Key Books, Bonnier Books UK Limited, 4th Floor, Victoria House, Bloomsbury Square, London, WC1B 4DA
11. By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
12. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.